Follow Us @soratemplates

maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2015

Hello December



Hey,
And happy December. As you all maybe know, X-mas is a favorite holiday, when everybody can relax and be with family. I just love that. X-mas is also a special holiday for me, because it's Jesus's birthday and we're celebrating it too. Everyone know that, we're giving some presents on 24th of December and Santa from Rovaniemi is maybe coming. All kids will see him every year. :)
Here in Finland is few special days before X-mas: Lucia -dagen and Independence Day. I'll do a post of Independence on Sunday 6th.
I can tell you guys also what I do before X-mas. I just love to prepare all things, like this

Hope you like my blog and what I'm posting here, I chance language sometimes, because I've friends who don't understand English, If i get a job abroad, I'll (of course) tell how it goes, in two languages :) Have a nice week everyone and I'm back on Sunday 6th.
-Nina



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti