Follow Us @soratemplates

tiistai 22. joulukuuta 2015

10 Facts

Ciao,
And Merry Christmas :) I hope that you have a good Holiday and I'll just tell you about myself...what you don't know :D

1. I'm training like every day, but don't eat well...I just love fast food and everything, like candys, sodas and chips... :D I don't have a balance with those...oobs...

2. I can't live without my "mascot". I did one presentation of that and I'm sleeping with "him" every night <3

3. I love travelling and learn new cultures and meet new people around the world. That's very important.

4. I can't without Eurovision (music competition every year in Europe) and I can like every song by heart, and those are also good training music :)

5. I've played piano 1 year, when I was like 15-16 and now days can't just nothing. Love that anyways, and I'm missing that time...:(

6. I got born on 23-06-1996 and I'm turning 20 next Summer...I'll that year (2016) will be one of my best years in my life :)

7. I've 10 cousins, 3 aunts and 1 nuncle. I love spending time with my family <3

8. I've 0 caries on my teeths,... :D

9. I love my friends and those are my second family. Some of those are my "sisters" because I've spent so much time together and we knows everything about us.

10. I hate people who doesn't use flash in traffic.

Hope you like that and learned something new about me :) I'm back on 25th and telling you about my Xmas Eve,
-Nina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti