Follow Us @soratemplates

perjantai 18. joulukuuta 2015

My year 2015

Hello,
This year has been just perfect. I've traveled around the world and just have good time. I'll tell you more...


Year started with a trip to Sweden with my family. That was a cruise because Silja Line goes from Helsinki to Stockholm, that's like 15 hours on the boat. Sweden is like a Helsinki, but there are "old town" and better people than in Helsinki. I recoment that place.

I've also seen some artists this year, inter alia Jari Sillanpää, Laura Voutilainen and Krista Siegfrids.
I saw Laura Voutilainen in Aleksanterin Teatteri in Helsinki. She is one of the Finlands most known singer. She performed with Veeti Kallio there.
Jari Sillanpää had his show in Olympic station in Helsinki, because he had his 50 - year old gig there. One of my favorite moments in my life. That gig took like 4 hours and he singed songs what he has performed in his 20 year career.
I've seen Krista many times, now in 3 years. I just love her! I saw her 4 times this year, one time in Forum (shopping centre in Helsinki), Then at the Pride in Helsinki, Kaivopuisto, there were also Anna Puu, Jesse Kaikuranta...That day was warm and I'd best time with my friends. Then I saw here in Vuotalo in Helsinki, that was a acoustic gig and like a interview gig with Bettina S.

I just love travelling around world. In this year I was in Rome, Marbella (in Spain) and one day in Dusseldrof. In Rome I was in May, because that was my parents 20 years "married" trip. Just a nice city in Italy :) Then in Marbella we were in Spring holiday. That was nice to be there, but cold. One day was warm and that was our last day there, so I feel like I would be there longer time :D Dusseldorf was a nice city, and we saw everything in 4 hours because we'd time...before our flight has boarding to Spain.

I can't wait to year 2016! I know that's going to a amazing year for me <3
- Nina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti