Follow Us @soratemplates

lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2015

Training tips

Ciao,
I'm training 3-4 in a week, and feel that I can't do more than this. I need to rest often and eat much, that I have "power" to train hard. Sometimes I love to be at gym, sometimes, that's sucks. No can do. If I'm training with mad face, that's a bit harder because my motivation is 0. I'm doing that still, and it feels after that, really good :) So, if you've a boring day, go to train and just do that, you're feeling much better after that.

So what to do at home,
If I do something train home or outside, I'll do a short train, because that's not same to train home. So here it is:
40 mins walk/run outside
20 x 2 squats
10 x 3 dips
And after that a short stretch. You can choose who strong that all is because you can do dips and squats with some stuff like a extra weight.

Hope you all have a nice day :)
- Nina



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti