Follow Us @soratemplates

keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2015

My lifestyle


Hello,
Someone asked me to tell about my lifestyle.
I can say that i would need to change my diet, because I just eat fast food and candy, sodas and chips. I eat chicken, fish and meat on burgers and pizzas. I don't eat vegetables, berries and so on...I maybe need to take some new sorts to my diet, but I'm not sure, am I ready :D I hope that would be next year maybe...
Also, I love to train and do that alone and with my friends. That's fun to do together and also just do and concentrate what I/we have to do. I'm not doing that to get me fit and so on. Just to be healthy and enjoy my life. Yes, I will have some guns but not look like a bodybuilder. I hate swimming lessons and running, but I would like to test and begin with that on Spring when we don't have slippery ways. If I found love to run, then I would absolutely run abroad when I can do that in different ground. Let's see :)
Hope you all have a good week and I'm back on weekend, and writing about something or just photos, let's see!
-Nina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti